- Private bank - Monaco
- Excellent commands of English, French and Russian
À propos de notre client
One of our client, a private bank, based in Monaco, is looking for a Client Service Executive for its local entity.
As the role holder, you will be part of the Client Services Team and responsible for providing specialist transactional banking support and expert service to Monaco clients. You will work closely with Private Bankers, Private Bank Executives and Operations to support clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Handling client queries and providing world class client service,
- Contacting clients to ensure their requests are accurately captured and performing associated control administration activity,
- Processing certain client notifications,
- Delivering expert transactional banking service to clients using multi-channel communications options, including telephone and email,
- Ensuring client instructions accurately, demonstrating ownership of all client queries,
- Adhering to policy and customer due diligence regulations,
- The first point of contact for clients who enquire about a payment transaction or static data change notification, demonstrating ownership of all client queries and ensuring proper escalations are taking place,
- Owning and managing service recovery activities, adhering to the complaints and escalation procedures and maintaining accuracy and quality levels at all times, in order to facilitate client satisfaction,
- Participating in other activities of the Client Service Team, such as issuing independent notifications, and handling online banking related queries.
The right candidate will have proven knowledge of private banking, as well as broad experience of delivering an excellent level of service to clients. The candidate will have a good understanding of private client banking propositions and knowledge of internal and external legislation. He will also have a strong level of computer literacy and proficient keyboard skills. Excellent commands of English, French and Russian.
Conditions et Avantages