- Private bank
- Experience in Change Management Projects
À propos de notre client
One of our client, a private bank, based in Monaco, is looking for a Change Manager m/w for its local entity.
The Change Manager is required to define and execute Projects and/or Service sustaining deliveries aligned to business strategy, which enable benefits to be achieved on a cross functional business basis. This manager will be accountable for ensuring all aspects of the Project/Servicing sustaining delivery are scoped, planned, tracked, and managed to successful completion. As the business strategy alters over the time, the manager will need to adjust or re-align delivery / priorities accordingly. The manager will take ownership of the Operational aspects of their work stream, engaging with global development teams and test teams, management of plans to delivery and ongoing application ownership in the live IT service.
- Lead in the creation, communication and implementation of Change Initiatives
- Have an in depth technical knowledge underpinned by sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Contribute to the delivery of exceptional business performance and be responsible for providing an excellent level of service through efficient workflow management
- Lead the business area in delivering the automation agenda
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate decision making skills, and evidence good organisational and prioritisation skills. The candidate should be resilient and innovative and eager to consider new and better ways of working. Excellent written and oral communication in French and English. A strong change management and stakeholder management skills and experience of control environment processes with a banking environment. A strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel skills and be Lean Trained / aware of Lean and Continuous Improvement. Knowledge in Agile methodology.
Conditions et Avantages