- A great opportunity to join a dynamic and an international environment
- Opportunities to develop and growth within the organization
À propos de notre client
Our client is an important actor from oil and gas industry.
The purpose of this position is to organize and manage all the financial activities of the Group.
Yours missions will be:
- Supervising accounting, controlling, cash management, taxation, consolidation of the Group accounts,
- Ensuring the reliability and completeness of company accounts, overseeing the consolidation of financial data, the company's business plan and the annual budget,
- Preparing company funding plans, monitoring cash flow,
- Liaise, negotiate and maintain contact with the Group banks,
- Liaise with the Group external Auditors,
- Safeguard that the financial covenants are met at all times,
- Be involved in the joint ventures of the Group,
- Lead the internal audit function of the Group,
- Ensure that Group policies are observed,
- Manage the Financial Department in Monaco,
- Support acquisition reviews,
- Ensure proper financial analyses.
You have an MBA minimum in business, finance or accounting or a comparable study.
You have at least 10 years' experience in a senior management position.
You have an ample knowledge of accounting in IFRS with a solid financial reporting technical skills and a previous experience in IFRS.
You have leadership skills and experience and a feeling for a multicultural organization.
You have an excellent level in English needed, both oral and written.
Conditions et Avantages