Business Transformation Support Manager M/F
Join a dynamic private Bank based in Monaco
Be part of the bank transformation and help the Head of Business Transformation
À propos de notre client
Our client is a private bank based in Monaco for years and is looking for Business Transformation Support Manager.
The position of Business Transformation Support Manager is an integral role within Private Banking Europe, Monaco and Switzerland, providing overall support to the Head of Business Transformation and Business Head.
Description du poste
Your main missions as Business Transformation Support Manager will be the followings:
- Provide ad hoc business support such as, but not limited to, Service Management Liaison, CRES and tech liaison, risk and governance activities, business governance, identifying appropriate efficiency savings and process enhancements across the teams, compiling ad hoc reports/presentations as required, records management and internal communications support,
- Manage consistency and standardisation of data usage, report formatting and delivery across teams and jurisdictions,
- Assist the Head of Business Transformation in assisting the business head, and other segment Directors/Managing Directors to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the business,
- Work with the appropriate infrastructure teams and with the wider Group stake holders including the transformation team, ensuring effective implementation and embedding of projects/new change initiatives that will land across the business,
- Interact with various departments throughout the business including front office sales teams, finance, COO, service, operations, HR, compliance, risk, CRES, dealing with members of staff.
The ideal candidate for the position of Business Transformation Support Manager, will possess strong business management skills gained from experience within a banking environment. Strong leadership skills through influencing, negotiating, problem solving, planning and organising are necessary. The candidate will have strong operational experience in a business environment and demonstrate excellent commercial judgement, organisational awareness and a wealth of knowledge of their commercial and competitor environment. Fluent english is mandatory.
Conditions et Avantages