Associate/Senior Associate - Private Equity
Great work-life balance.
À propos de notre client
The client is a multi-billion dollar investment vehicle that has built a significant global portfolio consisting of a wide range of asset classes.
Description du poste
The Associate/Senior Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Origination, execution and asset management of investment opportunities globally
- Managing the due diligence and communication with third party consultants (technical, financial, tax, legal, investment banks, etc)
- Conducting research and analyzing potential investments across sectors globally
- Production of the investment committee memorandum and undertaking quarterly reporting and investment performance monitoring
- Supporting efforts to develop an investment strategy and generate deal pipeline
- Developing and maintaining relations with potential partners/vendors
- Making investment and divestment recommendations to Investment Committee
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree from a top-tier university in finance, economics or business
- Master's degree or professional qualification such as CFA/ACA is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of working experience within an investment banking/private equity/Big Four
- Advanced analytical capabilities including building complex financial models
- Experience in leading and managing a team of internal members and managing external advisors
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Conditions et Avantages
Excellent exposure and great work-life balance.