- Rejoignez une banque privée prestigieuse de la place Monégasque
- Rejoignez une équipe dynamique au sein d'un environnement international
À propos de notre client
Our client is a prestigious private bank in Monaco.
As an AML and Sanctions Analyst with the Monaco AML and sanctions team, the role holder key function will be to assist the local team in preventing financial crime within the Monaco platform.
The role holder's main activities include:
- Prospects et clients screening - screening of clients using World Check, Lexis Nexis databases - process and investigate RTS (Real Time screening tool) related alerts generated by the Barclays surveillance tools. Escalation to MLRO as required,
- Overnight screening of database: Alert investigation against sanctions, PEP and adverse media and escalation where required,
- Payment screening against sanctions. Escalation to MLRO as required,
- Transaction surveillance - process and investigate AML related alerts generated by the Barclays surveillance tools. Escalation to MLRO as required,
- Response to information request to the local regulator/police/tax services,
- Maintain the local and Group Watchlist.
The right candidate will ideally have previous relevant experience in financial services in the same position with a detailed knowledge of the Monaco Banking Regulations (local et corporate AML guidance) as well as of the KYC principles and its application.
The right candidate will also have a strong knowledge of the current environment (FATCA, sanctions).
In addition, the right candidate will show excellent skills, including the ability to analyse and interpret data, using Excel. Experience in banking operations systems such Avaloq would be beneficial.
Conditions et Avantages