- Join a large single family office based in Monaco
- Be the main point of contact and offer your expertise for all alternative assets
À propos de notre client
Our client is a large single family office based in Monaco.
As an experienced Alternative Desk Officer within a single family office, your main tasks will be the followings:
- Acting as a daily point of contact: Coordinating across internal departments (Managers, corporate, legal, compliance, back-office, accounts…) and developing good relationships with Fund Managers and Fund Administrators,
- Processing all the life events of the investments: Capital calls and distributions, etc.
- Checking the unfunded commitment, fees, IRR, MOIC…
- Controlling the automated reporting and preparing ah-hoc reporting where required.
The ideal candidate for the position of Alternative Desk Officer will have a strong experience on a similar position. You are a team player but you have the ability to work independently. You have also demonstrated the ability and willingness to share and transversalise your knowledge, to implement new processes, improve control and increase operating efficiency.
Fluent French and English are mandatory.
Conditions et Avantages