- Excellent potential of growth
- 7 to 8 years experience in related field
À propos de notre client
Our client is a multinational company specialized ready-to-wear and textile franchises.
The Administration and Finance Manager will have to:
- Work with the Singapore office & the group's office team to ensure that all team members are aligned to standard process, rules and regulations of the company.
- Ensure bookkeeping of accounts in due diligence to maintain accurate and clean account and verification of all accounting vouchers and necessary approvals.
- Ensure monitoring of cash flow and payment schedule from Singapore office to garantee sufficient cash flow for operation at all times.
- Ensure timely review of petty cash expenses and physical verification of petty cash.
- Prepare and monthly upload of interface file, reforecast of revenue and expenses, provision for trade debtors to SAP.
- Review and ensure fixed asset register is updated and include the location of fixed asset, asset no., depreciation calculation and physical verification of fixed assets.
- Ensure payroll administration, review of monthly salary sheet, expenses reimbursement, withhold tax calculation, Leave and gratuity provision, tax return and visa documentation for SBO Director.
- Organise Team building activity.
- Prepare agreements and contracts.
- General administration to ensure all office and IT equipment are running smoothly, taking care of logistics & procurement of office supplies.
- Diploma or Degree in finance.
- At least 8 years of experience in related field of which minimum 5 years in the management position.
- Excellent communication skills and good command of spoken and written English and Local Language.
Conditions et Avantages