Vous êtes ici
Vice President Product M/F - Berlin
Large scale social network looking for product excellence!
University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration
À propos de notre client
Our client is a market-leading social network and premium communication platform with a global outreach. Operating from the heart of Berlin, where technological innovation goes hand in hand with the unique vibe of the city, the company has successfully strived to make a name for the past ten years. It has generated millions of satisfied customers, and developed state-of-the-art matchmaking algorithms and a flawless user experience.
This success story for Continental Europe is now ready to expand to untapped territory: our client aims to evolve even further into a global tech brand focusing on large scale international markets such as the US. Their intention is to widen and reinvent their product offerings in order to gain additional market share - especially for standalone mobile products. Crucial to their success will be the sought-after Vice President Product (m/f) who will lead the overall product road map with an innovative business acumen and who will act as an agile brand ambassador within the firm.
Description du poste
- As Vice President Product M/F you will be part of the extended global Management Board of our Berlin-based client and enjoy close collaboration with the CTO, CMO and Managing Director,
- You will take over full responsibility for user-centric, agile product management and will lead the vision, conception, development and the launch of all products and related processes allowing customers to seamlessly act on web and mobile devices,
- You will trust and put to good use your excellent judgement skills gained through years of experience and knowledge gathered in previous positions. You know exactly where to look at when it comes to evaluating current products and customer satisfaction and introduce changes where necessary,
- You provide your team with guidance, inspiration, motivation, leadership and oversight including general Product Management, User Experience Design, Conversion Rate Optimisation, and Product Analytics,
- You will create unique products by identifying and analysing customer needs as well as business requirements, finding the sweet spot and translating your results into additional products,
- You bravely experiment with new technologies and are ready to take risks only to find that one new feature with huge positive impact.
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field,
- Proven track record in equally challenging positions within a fast-paced digital company including full managerial responsibility,
- Excellent understanding of mobile user experience design, conversion rate optimisation, monetization strategies, overall aesthetics and good knowledge of modern web technologies,
- Very good experience in hiring, leading and building high performing product teams; you are a motivating leader to your team members; you know how to make them feel valued and you're ready to inspire them to shine brighter than yourself,
- Experience with large scale digital products and mobile first approach - preferably within communication platforms and networks of any kind,
- Used to agile based performance culture; preferably strong background in Scrum, Kanban or related agile methodologies and process frameworks,
- Ability to move from high-level strategy to executional strength by knowing the exact skill-set of each team member and by breaking down greater goals into smaller and handier chunks,
- Talent to harmonise and focus multiple internal and external stakeholders with different backgrounds on working towards a common goal by acting as a tech brand ambassador and fostering understanding of one another,
- High integrity, ambition and yet humble personality.
- Full proficiency of the English language; German would be beneficial
Conditions et Avantages
- Key role within a fast-growing market leader
- Entrepreneurial-minded colleagues and great team spirit
- Fast-paced, creative and challenging work environment
- Competitive salary possibly including ESOP