Vous êtes ici
Supply Planning Manager M/F - Belgium
- Food manufacturing
- Master degree
À propos de notre client
Our client is one of the leader in the food manufacturing industry. Following a growth of their activities, they are actively looking for a Supply Planning Manager for one of their major production sites, based in the Vlaams Brabant.
Description du poste
The Supply Planning Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Manage the production planning, raw materials and packaging flows,
- Ensure optimal product flows, stock levels and production efficiency's throughout the plant,
- Maximise the service level of the plant towards the customers expectations,
- Align the supply planning with the S&OP processes and strategy,
- Optimise the cost efficiency of the different production departments,
- Drive the operational performances (safety, health & environment, quality, service, cost and people) of your department and implements the continuous improvement program towards operational excellence,
- Member of the Site Management Team.
- Weekly planning of capacity and equipment,
- Reception of the raw materials,
- Management of the raw materials and packaging warehouses,
- Transport between in and external warehouses,
- Contact with 3PL for external warehouse management,
- Weekly replenishment,
- Inventory management,
- Planning of packaging activities and return logistics of reusable containers,
- Manage the supply process on the short, mid and long term,
- Coordinate supply plan with production & procurement,
- Waste management,
- People management; Create a good working environment and optimisation of the knowledge, skills and competency level in your department,
- Close contact with internal stakeholders (purchasing, production, maintenance, safety, warehouses, R&D, customer service and other affiliates).
The Supply Planning Manager has the following profile:
- Master degree
- Minimum 5 year's experience in the field of production planning and supply planning within the food sector or a related manufacturing industry
- Languages : fluent in Dutch and (or) French (spoken & written) and English.
- Experience with SAP APO
- Strong leadership and excellent managerial skills
- Experience with KPI's and efficiency measurement
- Knowledge of operational excellence in supply chain and 5S methodology
Conditions et Avantages
Leading company, with strong values based on ethics, passion and innovation.
Full salary package in lines with your responsibilities.