Vous êtes ici
Senior EU Buyer NPR M/F - Netherlands
- Mise à jour le 22/08/16
5-10 years of relevant Procurement experience
À propos de notre client
For a company in Medical devices we are currently recruiting a French speaking senior buyer who will be focused on the indirect spend.
Description du poste
- Procurement for (a series of) indirect spend categories for all countries across Europe for a (series of) indirect spend categories related to Tier II (Tactical suppliers) and Tier III (Ad Hoc suppliers);
- Executing bids and tenders and auctions;
- Review bid proposals and negotiate supplier terms & conditions within scope of authority;
- Prepare vendor selection and recommendation based on Total Cost of Ownership;
- Negotiate vendor contracts and prepare Master Purchase Agreement for signing;
- Responsible for achieving annual cost savings and value contribution targets;
- Monitoring and reporting on supplier performance and SG&A savings as per spend categories and supplier tiers above;
- Monitors market changes, provide market and price insight and works closely on vendor harmonisation programs;
- Identify procurement best practices across the European markets and develop continuous improvement initiatives to bank further savings and/or efficiency;
- Back-up mechanisms within the Procurement Ops team.
- 5-10 years of relevant Procurement experience;
- Demonstrable procurement experience for indirect materials & services;
- Strong negotiation and collaboration skills;Good interpersonal, influencing and stakeholder management skills;
- Profile: Self-starter and someone who takes responsibility, unlocks opportunities, removes barriers and aligns with internal stakeholders;
- Fluent in English and French (MUST);
- Strong analytic skills with attention to detail and accuracy (proficient Excel user);
- Able to set priorities and execute work in a fast paced environment;
- Pragmatic and flexible attitude;
- Used to work in an international (matrix) organisation;
- Degree or equivalent in a numerate subject.
Conditions et Avantages
The client offers a good, competitive salary.