Vous êtes ici
Sales Manager Agro-chemicals (Brussels)
Our client is a chemical company that operates worldwide
Responsibility for the sales of agrochemicals products in EMEA
À propos de notre client
Our client is an multinational company with more than 40 years of history guided by innovation and sustainability.
Our client is a chemical company that operates worldwide, leading manufacturer of surfactants and specialty chemicals.
Description du poste
The role of the Technical Sales Manager Agro involves taking the day-to-day responsibility for the sales of agrochemicals products in Europe, Middle East and North-Africa. The Technical Sales Manager Agro will manage and/or help the:
- New business development in the defined region to the Agro market at both end-users and distributors.
- Aligned with the Business Unit, define strategies and sales targets to ensure and increase profitability.
- Commercial project management: Leading, interacting and coordinating with different departments in different countries.
- Support the Agro BU with market information to increase commercial opportunities.
- Build multi-level relationship with local and multinational companies, defined as key-customers.
- Translate commercial opportunities to R&D and vice versa.
- Increase the branding of the group in the Agrochemical market.
- At least 5 years of commercial experience with a hunter mentality in surfactant and specialty chemicals markets oriented to the agrochemicals
- Proven track record of (international) account management for local and global players
- Technical background to develop and lead new opportunities within a global company
- Ability to create business relations with different cultures
- Willing and able for frequent travels abroad (up to 40%)
- Knowledge of REACH & EU Agro regulation
- Knowledge of surfactants or Agro market
- Performance driven / Results and profit oriented
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Committed and hands-on attitude
- Team player
- Easily adapt to different cultures
- Open minded
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Fluency in English is required. Good knowledge of Dutch and French are a plus.
Conditions et Avantages
The Technical Sales Manager Agro will also have a company car, meal vouchers, mobile phone and extra-legal benefits provided the eligibility requirements are met.