Vous êtes ici
Project Manager IT - Luxembourg M/F
Company specialized in IT
At least 5 years of experience in IT Project Management
À propos de notre client
Our client is specialized in IT for a specific sector. The company is continually seeking motivated, dynamic and creative people to join its team and to contribute to its success. It has grown over the last four years to become one of the Luxembourg leading IT consulting companies in a niche sector.
Description du poste
Your tasks will include:
- Report to the Project Portfolio Manager,
- Understand the progress on your projects and ensure the action plan is defined and efficiently unrolled,
- Ensure deadlines are met, monitor your KPIs,
- Manage the Change Management with your team,
- Deal with technical issues (data migration, interfaces being examples.),
- Liaise with your sponsor and the business,
- Communicate with every stakeholder,
- Work on several projects in parallel.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in IT Project Management, with full delivery responsibility and proven track record
- You are fluent both in English and French (mandatory)
- You have a valid Project Management certification (e.g. PMP, Prince2, Scrum)
- You have a bachelor or Master degree in information technology, or an equivalent qualification
- You have sound knowledge and experience working with agile methodology
- You have a good understanding of IT Technical concerns
- You have strong ability to:
- Organize and animate meetings
- Change management
- Manage human resources
You are able to:
- Speak interpersonally with individuals,
- Report to management,
- Meet with vendors.
You must be friendly, clear, strong speakers, results-oriented & customer add-value oriented.
You have excellent problem solving skills, process implementation skills.
Conditions et Avantages