Vous êtes ici
Ce poste est maintenant pourvu
Logistics Manager - International Flows
- International organization based in Monaco
- Experience in international logistics management
À propos de notre client
Our client is a reputable international organization based in Monaco.
Description du poste
As a Logistics Manager - International Flows, you will have the following responsibilities:
- manage the whole logistic : storage, transportation, custom, taxes, expertise and check of the items, follow delivery time and check transport cost ;
- audit existing items and their localisation (items are furniture, arts, bathroom, pavement, chattels ….)
- develop logistic procedure and execution;
- use IT systems to manage identification of items and states, storages, related insurances, terms of transportation and shipment and terms of storage ;
- manage procurement for storage and items (contract, cost insurance) and manage insurances related to logistic (identification of existing insurance or lack of insurance, etc).
You are graduated in Economics, Logistics or Management and have consolidated at least 2 years' experience as a Logistics or Procurement Manager. You have a deep understanding of the international logistics flows, ideally of high value and precious/luxury items.
You are autonomous, rigorous, curious, creative and a good problem solver.
You have excellent communication skills and are able to hierarchize priorities. It is a must to be expert with Excel.
You are fluent in English and have already worked in an english speaking environment.
Conditions et Avantages