Vous êtes ici
International Marketing Officer - Luxembourg M/F
- European group involved in trading of Personal Protective Equipment
- You speak English fluently
À propos de notre client
Our client is a European group involved in trading of Personal Protective Equipment.
In order to reinforce its local team in Luxembourg, we are looking for an International Marketing Officer.
Description du poste
Within the local team and with the support of the product marketing team based in Hong Kong, you will have several responsibilities including :
- Definition of the overall communication tools and adaptation to local entities.
- Update the product databases following the volume changes,
- Enhance the quality of the centralized database with the help of the technical team,
- Support the group branches in the translation and the improvement of the centralized database.
- Realize brochures with the support of the Hong Kong marketing team : define photos quality request, control and check quality, improve catalog and product description contents, have brochure translated with local subsidiaries and translation agencies, support IT team in the brochure automation project,
- Adapt the brochures and the product description to the needs of the group branches,
- Secure and follow the printing of the brochures.
WEB and e-commerce
- Develop all communication tools in order to increase brand awareness over the web (youtube, linked in, facebook…) and in different fairs,
- Participation to the creation of the group websites and update of all information,
- Enhance the content of the group websites in order to improve SEO positioning,
- Gather and review the KPIs of e-commerce websites,
- Improve the design and functionalities of these e-commerce websites,
- Create the mailing framework,
- Participate to the customization of web services in order to create customer loyalty, working with the IT team.
You have at least 6 years of experience in a similar position.
You speak English fluent, other languages are a considerable asset (French, German,...).
You have experience with brochures management, B2B business and animation of commercial activities.
You understand the mechanism of an e-commerce website and know how to handle them (SEO, SEA).
You have outstanding writing skills.
You are proficient in using Adobe tools (photoshop, illustrator, indesign).
You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you don't hesitate to share new ideas and you are known for your curiosity and creativity.
You are willing to travel to Hong Kong and other subsidiaries 10 to 20% of your time.
Conditions et Avantages