Vous êtes ici
Import/Export Sales Manager - Zug M/F
- Great opportunity to develop a new business unit in a multinational Group
- Importing, Exporting and Trading between Europe and Asia
À propos de notre client
Our client is a big multinational company in the industrial space selling solutions in the global retail.
Description du poste
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the partnership with the existing distributors and industry in the assigned area developing a stronger distribution channel,
- Focusing on customer service,
- Managing the full P&L,
- Working closely with internal and external resources to develop and lead the best strategy plus handle solutions of possible logistic issues,
- Participating in Trade shows & Special events - gain new leads and secure follow ups,
- Developing channel and distributor specific sales strategy,
- Implementing sales and promotion reporting tools,
- Analyse competitor and industry trends within the region.
- English and German are mandatory. Japanese or Mandarin will be a plus
- 8-10 years+ experience working with consumer goods preferably within the export sales to a network of distributors. You can have also a strong experience as a Trader in the Consumer Goods Industry
- An entrepreneur, results oriented and team player who wants to be part of an exciting adventure
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to manage a diverse and independent customer base on an international level.
- Willing to travel
- High energy, flexible, hands-on individual with outgoing personality who can thrive in a competitive market.
Conditions et Avantages
An opportunity to set a track record and build up a new business.
Remuneration will vary according to Candidate Experience and Skills.