Vous êtes ici
HR Director M/F - Morocco
- Multinational Company leader with the Manufacturing Industry
- Experience as HR Director, HRBP or equivalent, fluent in English
À propos de notre client
For a multinational company, leader in the Manufacturing industry, we are looking for an HR Director m/f to cover all production sites in Morocco and to provide support in functional areas of human resources.
Description du poste
Based in Casablanca as HR Director, your main accountabilities are :
- Implement human resources policies and procedures
- Prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organisation needs.
- Monitor and review the performance evaluation process and continually develop as necessary, ensuring that annual reviews are carried out in a timely manner.
- Maintain a good relationship with staff representatives and a good social climate
- Advise on current legislation and employment law by keeping up to date with changes in employment legislation
- Handle employee relations, including investigation of complaints.
- Work with line managers in new hire process by conducting interviews, coordinating pre-employment screening, new hire paperwork processing, and employee orientations.
- Interpret policies and procedures in response to inquiries from managers and employees; determine appropriate applicability in a variety of situations.
- Manage special projects, as required, that support human resource and organizational strategy.
- Communicate benefit and leave plans to employees and managers, and coordinate follow up actions with corporate HR.
- Master's degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience as a Human Resource Director or similar experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to relate information with clarity.
- Fluency in Arabic, French and English
- The job is located in Casablanca Morocco and requires frequent business travelling.
Conditions et Avantages