Vous êtes ici
Head of Construction & Property Development M/F
- International organization based in Monaco
- Experience in construction & property development
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international organization specialized in property management and based in Monaco.
Description du poste
The Head of Construction & Property Development M/F will have the following responsabilities:
- Oversee the preparation of initial project construction schedules and budgets based on design, constraints and opportunities,
- Work with the management team and external parties to ensure adherence to delivering the project in the highest conditions and to standards expected for luxury assets,
- Manage construction schedule, budget and contingency; accurate and timely report to Director of Operations and Development (DOD). Develop and maintain project cash flows,
- Implement standard construction procedures for monitoring and maintaining schedule/budget/costs and mitigate associated risks associated with construction,
- Liaison with public officials, including organizing and attending meetings as required to resolve outstanding matters. Complete the securing of all entitlements, approvals and permits,
- Interview and select general contractors, subcontractors and other similar 3rd party vendors,
- Monitor and coordinate the work effort of all project architects, engineers and consultants to ensure their scope of work is in conformance with the budget, schedule and development guidelines,
- Monitor project closeout process including contract closeouts, punch list and final payments. Ensure proper handover to Maintenance team.
The Head of Construction & Property Development M/F must have at least 10 years of experience in the construction/development/real estate industry, leadership with an entrepreneurial bent of mind, financial analysis skills. You must be proficient with large scale budgeting, complex scheduling. You have strong communication skills, command of English. Fluency in French and Russian is an advantage. You also have strong analytical, problem solving and inter personal skills, willingness and ability to travel and work on a construction job site and a strong ability to perform under pressure.
Conditions et Avantages