Vous êtes ici
General Manager H/F - Nigeria
- Energy Project in Nigeria
- Top executive role for an international Company
À propos de notre client
An international Company developing a huge energy project in Nigeria.
Description du poste
Reporting to the key stakeholders, the General Manager will have overall control and direct the day to day management of the energy project and manage all aspects of the operations. Key accountabilities include:
- Developing, proposing and implementing annual budget plans, monitoring investments/CAPEX and managing all aspects of the company,
- Leading the operations of the industrial plant and representing the best interests of the company in line with budget, legal requirements, strategy and objectives,
- Managing large workforce with the assistance of Operations , Technical, Maintenance, Environmental Purchasing and Quality directors,
-Leading the development of the operations, controlling all third parties,
- Providing leadership and managerial direction for all plant operations activities,
- Representing the Company externally with clients, suppliers, government, statutory/regulatory bodies,
- Taking lead accountability for the safe operation of the activities; protect employee and employer interests with satisfactory HSEC performance.
With a University degree in engineering, project management or chemistry, you have a minimum of 15 years experience at a senior management level where you have excellent familiarity with all general Management functions and you have developed outstanding leadership skills. This includes the ability to impact and influence key stakeholders, a robust approach to change management, a strong focus on cost management and operational efficiency, developing others and fostering a high performance culture. A previous experience in Nigeria is preferred.
Exposure to the Energy sector is a plus.
Conditions et Avantages
Full expatriate package in Lagos (Nigeria).