Vous êtes ici
Financial Controller - Luxembourg M/F
- Mise à jour le 09/09/16
- International company
- Perfect command of French and English
À propos de notre client
Our client, an international company, is looking for a Financial Controller M/F for its Luxembourgish entity to reinforce its existing team.
Description du poste
As the Financial Controller M/F, your main responsibilities are:
- Be responsible for the monthly reporting to the management,
- Ensure budget validation and forecast review,
- Analyse and control the figures in order to take strategic decisions,
- Participate to the yearly closing and preparation of the financial statements,
- Follow up and optimization of the internal processes,
- Supervise the activities of the international subsidiaries from Luxembourg.
- Higher education in Economics, Business, Finance and/or you are a chartered accountant (ACCA/DESCF),
- At least 6 years of experience in Financial Controlling in an industrial environment, preferrably as site controller,
- Perfect command of French and English,
- Excellent analytical skills combined to a very hadns-on approach,
- Comfortable with IT tools,
- Open to travel as much as 30% of your time.
Conditions et Avantages