Vous êtes ici
Finance Director H/F - Africa - Mining
- Poste de direction financière dans le secteur minier
- Statut résidentiel en site minier aménagé
À propos de notre client
Our client is a listed international company.
Description du poste
Key responsibilities include:
- Working in collaboration with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans,
- Being accountable for the company's accounting function,
- Ensuring that company financial processes, systems and controls are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth,
- Ensuring budgeting and forecasting processes are carried out and reviewed,
- Taking ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies,
- Managing administration of operations senior debt facilities and local banking facilities,
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met, including all shareholder reporting requirements,
- Establishing a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including shareholders, government, internal and external audit, customers and advisors,
- Overseeing tax planning, local compliance and tax reporting;
- Reviewing Finance department structure to ensure it is efficient and maximizes team capability and alignment.
Graduated in Business administration or finance from a reputable university, you have 10 to 15 years professional experience, ideally with a major employer or employers in the natural resources industry, with hands-on experience in financial reporting and control, budgeting and planning, tax and treasury. A previous international assignment is required for the role.
French is advantageous but not mandatory.
The role is on residential status.
Conditions et Avantages