Vous êtes ici
- International organization based in Monaco
- Experience in Construction Engineering - International Projects
À propos de notre client
Our client is a reputable international organization based in Monaco.
Description du poste
As a Construction Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- use your skill and experience to determine engineering solutions projects required;
- use engineering expertise and judgment to analyse quality, risks and costs forecasting as reported into technical documentation
- ensure the budgets and deadlines are respected;
- gather information, review proposal, technical reports and estimations, solve problem and use best practices acquired through international experience and projects to generate accurate engineering ideas to the project ;
- create and manage internal procedure to store technical documentation properly with references;
- responsible of the technical check at the reception of the stages and final works on site.
You have obtained a Bachelor of Science in Engineering with a focus on construction or civil engineering and have developed at least 5 years of experience as a Construction Engineer ideally on international projects.
You are able to negotiate and argue with external suppliers on technical matters.
You have a deep experience in reading huge volume of information and documentation and detect technical mistake and have exccelent communicaiton skills.
You are fluent in French AND in English.
Availability to travel worldwide is required.
Conditions et Avantages