Vous êtes ici
Chief Information Officer M/F - Angola
Luanda - Angola
À propos de notre client
Our client is an established Financial Services firm with strong presence in Africa.
Description du poste
As the CIO of the organization, you will be responsible for :
- Building, operating and managing a leading software engineering capability, and a leading set of processes and tooling, whilst also being knowledgeable about how to introduce changes to ways-of-working whilst still continuing to deliver effectively.
- Partnering with the Chairman to establish the company's vision and lead all aspects of the company's technological development
- Providing guidance on the company's strategic direction, development and future growth while managing the entire IT and technology department to deliver the strategic goals of the company
- Driving innovation projects to successful completion while spearheading transformation across the technology group and leading key delivery initiatives
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory and corporate governance requirements, supporting Internal and Regulatory Audits and owning all required actions
As a successful applicant you will have 15+ years of experience across various technology functions with at least 10+ years of experience in a leadership role. You will have experience in implementation of latest Financial Services Technology innovation projects. You will have a proven track record of successfully running digital transformation projects in addition ensuring the technology term is functioning as a business partner with Sales & operations teams.
Conditions et Avantages
Attractive Salary Package